Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Login problem
12-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Login problem
Hi.I am new here and still newbie in linux and i will ask you for some help.Today i install Deli and after reboot system ask me for
"Deli login"(i am not sure may be user acc) and "password" I login acc "home" but then i tried to whrite in password - nothing no lettres no number nothing just empty field.And now do help me to resolve this problem?
Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Login problem
(12-06-2013 08:58 PM)f.a.samael Wrote:  Hi.I am new here and still newbie in linux and i will ask you for some help.Today i install Deli and after reboot system ask me for
"Deli login"(i am not sure may be user acc) and "password" I login acc "home" but then i tried to whrite in password - nothing no lettres no number nothing just empty field.And now do help me to resolve this problem?
Huh

Hello. That's ok. You should see no letters when typing the password.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2017, 11:42 AM
(12-12-2013 01:45 AM)tavvva Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 08:58 PM)f.a.samael Wrote:  Hi.I am new here and still newbie in linux and i will ask you for some help.Today i install Deli and after reboot system ask me for
Huh

Hello. That's ok. You should see no letters when typing the password.
ok, the same thing happens to me, it certainly was not your best answer, so how do you solve that, what to do? because for example in my case, put a password for administrative or root user and a user without administrative privileges and no entry, I wait for your answer, or better not, I wait for a response with solution. Thank you!
12-16-2017, 02:02 PM
last night I installed DeLi (cate) on a Toshiba 686 laptop, there were no problems with the installation, I was asked to create a password for root and a user without privileges, I finished installing, asked me to remove the disk and restart ... restart, charge and now he asks for login and password, I put the user's without privileges and he tells me it's a beta version, use it under his own risk, No mail [user@ deli ~] $ ... I'm supposed to place a command to start ? from now on I do not know what to do, can you help me? Thank you!