Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dialog replacement
06-22-2012, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 11:03 PM by tavvva.)
RE: dialog replacement
The scripts needed some changes inside .... bsdtar vs tar .... and tar doesn't like unpacking bz files as gz :] I need to build fltk 1.3 first in order to make them work ... could you please convert them to working PKGBUILDs in the meantime?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2012, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 11:25 PM by tavvva.)
geeeeez .... they started a new major version of FLTK .....FLTK 3.0 Big Grin it seems FLTK 2.0 is alive too :] so many interesting news ...

but ..... it seems we really need to make pacman support subpackages ..... really ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-23-2012, 12:55 PM
(06-22-2012 10:57 PM)tavvva Wrote:  The scripts needed some changes inside .... bsdtar vs tar .... and tar doesn't like unpacking bz files as gz :] I need to build fltk 1.3 first in order to make them work ... could you please convert them to working PKGBUILDs in the meantime?

The included scripts were just samples on how to build (and they're really intended for the mingw environment). The build tools I'm using let you indicate what tools you have (such as bsdtar or tar of 7za) on your system and generates the scripts accordingly. The script included was just part of a final result for one particular platform. You could just try building lynx with the patches if you don't want to build dplus. Just take a standard lynx PKGBUILD and add the patch part in. The config script will work with either or both.
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Just updated all the files for this. Was testing on some other operating systems and made some changes to accommodate them. Shortened uiresults name to uiresult so it would work in DOS. Also, had been testing on Windows before I uploaded the previous version. I accidentally got some files with cr-lf uploaded in the previous version. Windows doesn't care if a file uses cr-lf or lf for line endings, but POSIX systems do. The scripts worked fine on Windows, but my POSIX based systems weren't too thrilled with it. Should be fixed in the latest zip files now. I also tried to clarify the documentation further. I think the scripts should run fine now on Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. Haven't finished testing on DOS yet. If you hit any other issues (such as files with cr-lf that I may have missed that are causing scripts to mess up), please let me know. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user