Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Midori?
05-26-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Midori?
I don't have exactly what url is, is a web to download NES ROM's.
I will try the solution that says nl2stk.
Charlie
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 07:35 AM
(05-26-2012 06:09 PM)CharlieBros Wrote:  I don't have exactly what url is, is a web to download NES ROM's.
I will try the solution that says nl2stk.
Charlie

Some of those sites are full of scripts and opens a lot of other screens, popups etc..
Another tip is to use links for such sites.
But when I had that problem it doesn matter what URL I used, it happend all the time.

Hardware in use: Compaq PIII- 1GHZ, Geforce 4000, 256mb, 80gb HD
Dutch Delicate Linux information: http://www.delicatelinux.nl.ae
05-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Well, this is funny. When I click a url to download a popscreen says if I want to download, I click yes, then two little windows appear and in cuestion of seconds dissapear, and finally, after some time, the download appear in the file browser.
Oh, also the emulation is perfect, Their are SNES emulators in the repos?
Charlie
05-28-2012, 09:25 AM
(05-27-2012 11:42 PM)CharlieBros Wrote:  Well, this is funny. When I click a url to download a popscreen says if I want to download, I click yes, then two little windows appear and in cuestion of seconds dissapear, and finally, after some time, the download appear in the file browser.
Oh, also the emulation is perfect, Their are SNES emulators in the repos?
Charlie

That's sounds more like it Smile
There is no SNES emulation program (yet). Zsnes is a pain in the... And I've looked at other programs but couldn't find a good one.
I'm still looking for a good one.

But there are some good emulation programs for Delicate (dosbox, generator, vice, simcoupe, beebem, etc..)
I found an atari 2600 emulator that works, Arnold an Amstrad CPC emulator is working too but without sound (alsa?). It's even possible to emulate the Atari ST, as long as it isn't to complicated. So Delicate does a good job :]
I like emulators because you can play a lot of games without making packages, as long as your machine can take it.

Hardware in use: Compaq PIII- 1GHZ, Geforce 4000, 256mb, 80gb HD
Dutch Delicate Linux information: http://www.delicatelinux.nl.ae