Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm using Delicate at this moment to/for...
02-26-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm using Delicate at this moment to/for...
Writing a PKGBUILD for an Atari XL/XE emulator Smile BTW, the Czech version of Kombi must be on a machine somewhere Smile

Hardware in use: Compaq PIII- 1GHZ, Geforce 4000, 256mb, 80gb HD
Dutch Delicate Linux information: http://www.delicatelinux.nl.ae
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 02:10 AM
(02-26-2015 09:31 PM)nl2stk Wrote:  Writing a PKGBUILD for an Atari XL/XE emulator Smile BTW, the Czech version of Kombi must be on a machine somewhere Smile

Hopefully they'll not sue us for using the word "Atari" :]
10-28-2015, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 10:11 PM by nl2stk.)
Browsing the web, on the hunt for new ideas and hopefully some of them are working with a regular Delicate setup Smile A lightweight Wallpapersetter. It can be done with rox or esetroot. But the rox pinboard has a mind of his own sometimes. Esetroot is doing a fine job, but isn't the prettiest option. I've tried to build some others (like nitrogen, feh) but it was more like a dependency hell. If other options fail me, than it's time to write an ugly script. That isn't too difficult but not to pretty Tongue
In the startup file in .icewm I put the sentence Esetroot /path/to/defaultwallpaper.jpg (in the wallpaper dir) and I don't have to edit that anymore. The script is nothing more than a simple copy/renaming tool, the choosen picture gets the name defaultwallpaper (and the original name stays intact) and remove the old defaultwallpaper. Not pretty, but it saves some editting.

More ideas? Eh.. plenty.. Smile I know that there is a tiling WM available.. but IceWM is capable of it too. That's another one too figure out. Perhaps pytyle? Another thing that cross my mind is a mounting tool, I know good ole terminal can do it, but hey if puppy can do it.. why shouldn't we Smile So lot's of ideas

PS: I forgot the xrandr script. it should be possible to make a menuentry with xrandr options (different resolutions).

Hardware in use: Compaq PIII- 1GHZ, Geforce 4000, 256mb, 80gb HD
Dutch Delicate Linux information: http://www.delicatelinux.nl.ae