Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Radio Streams
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM
RE: Radio Streams
(03-09-2012 11:54 AM)tavvva Wrote:  Pilsner Urquell (formerly known as Plzeňský Prazdroj) was invented here in Plzeň, but made by Josef Groll (Bavarian). Few years ago there were some "fights" about the invention origin and the new owner (SAB from south Africa) decided to completely kill our credits :] Plzeňský Prazdroj used to be one of the best beers, but since they've changed the production technology, people do not like it so much anymore. We have much better (and less known) beers than Pilsner Urquell is Cool Anyway, I've almost stopped drinking alcohol (and yes, I know the convictions, that beer isn't an alcohol .... it's a medicine, right?)

I knew it Smile
Another fact is that the real Budweiser is from the Czech republic and not from the USA.
In France they say that wine isn't alcohol, so I think that the people in the Czech republic can make a difference between alcohol and beer. Traditions are made to last :]
I assume that it's a bit the same story in the Netherlands, the most famous brand is Heineken but it's not the best we've got. Otherwise I would touch a Dutch beer again. But I guess where famous for other things... Our tolerance with marihuana related issues for example. It reminds me at someting...The option ( c) the dj is stoned :]

Hardware in use: Compaq PIII- 1GHZ, Geforce 4000, 256mb, 80gb HD
Dutch Delicate Linux information: http://www.delicatelinux.nl.ae
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Radio Streams - nl2stk - 03-08-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Radio Streams - tavvva - 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Radio Streams - nl2stk - 03-09-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Radio Streams - tavvva - 03-09-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: Radio Streams - nl2stk - 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Radio Streams - nl2stk - 03-13-2012, 06:13 PM